- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Rice
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Chicken Bouillon
- 1 tsp Red Tai Curry Paste
- 1/4 Cup Cellery, diced small
- 1/4 Cup Carrot, diced small
- 1/4 Cup Red Pepper, diced small
- 1/4 Cup Green Pepper, diced small
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Clove
- Pinch Pepper
- 2 tbsp Habby Jacks Blazn' Summer Sun Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Green Onion, chopped fine (reserve until serving time)
In a heavy saucepan with a lid bring water and bouillon to boil. Add all ingredients except green onion and cook 20-25 minutes until fluffy. Toss and add green onions last.
Spicy infused side dish that is amazing. Serve with your favorite entrée.
To serve as an entrée add diced chicken, pork, or beef.
You can substitute the Blazn’ Summer Sun for:
- Habby Jacks Warm Summer Night or
- Habby Jacks Hot Summer Night for another taste sensation.